Thanksgiving has passed. It's time to continue the work you've been doing on transforming your life- physically and mentally. To get you motivated, here are a few success stories from Beachbody Challenge winners. Let their success be an encouragement to keep going!! Simply click on the photo below to see their amazing pics and read their stories.
Viewing entries tagged
Ripped & Ready Tour with Tony Horton
STEP 2: Follow The Challenge Commitments!
THE 10 CHALLENGE COMMITMENTS
- I WILL FOLLOW THE PROGRAM -- Do the entire program as suggested, including workouts, beginning and monthly photos and measurements, the fit test, and nutrition based on the program guide or the Online Menu Planner available with a Club Membership
- I WILL DRINK SHAKEOLOGY ONCE A DAY -- Preferably for a healthy breakfast, but any of the 5 meals will do... this is a much needed investment into my health and I am committed to doing this for the entire 90 days
- I WILL POSITIVELY ENGAGE WITH THE SMALL GROUP - We all hold a valuable spot in this 5 person team, and we need all of us to do our part, to help, encourage, challenge, and praise each other on our Facebook challenge page and one on one via messages and phone.
- I WILL LOG MY WORKOUTS IN WOWY SUPERGYM-- I can do this by going to www.teambeachbody.com, entering my email and password, and clicking on "WOWY SUPERGYM" on the left hand side of the page. Logging my workout increases my accountability. And I may be eligible to win the random $500 Supergym prize. HOW COOL :)
- I WILL NOT OVERTRAIN -- For the next 90 days I will focus all of my excercise efforts on this program and not overtrain my body by adding additional workouts
- I WILL SHARE MY ACTIVITY - I will report Daily to the Challenge group page upon completion of my workout, and I will share how my eating was for that day.
- I WILL SHARE MY PHYSICAL RESULTS -- I will begin by sharing my results with this small group and others who may ask me. The more I share the more I give inspiration and gather support. Posting photos is highly recommended as an accountability tool.
- I WILL SHARE MY EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL RESULTS - Along the way you will experience "life changes" on more than just a physical level. It's important that you share your emotional and social results within this small group. Chances are, others in the group are facing or have faced the same things. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- I WILL FINISH - I am making a 90 day commitment, and I am holding a valuable spot on a team of only 5 people. It is my duty to myself and others to FINISH this 90 days! I WILL NOT STOP SHORT!! AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THE OTHERS ON THIS TEAM TO STOP SHORT!!
I shot this as the second workout from Ramstein AFB was getting started, I thought it was amazing how many people have done P90X. Watch the video for more info! Click the photo above or link below.
Hey everyone, I took this video a couple days ago. It's been hectic but I'm finally getting around to posting these. This is the bus trip to Ramstein AFB in Germany and we are all just hanging out talking about the trip so far. Check it out! Click the image above or link below!
Hey everyone, this video is a little more clear than the previous and you can see the demonstration better. Check out this extreme P90X2 move the Chata-Rocker as Tony Horton does it for the US Troops in Holland.
Hey all, this is Robert Hudgens coming to you TODAY from Holland! We have a busy THREE WORKOUT day ahead of us but I couldn't be more excited! Click the photo above or link below to WATCH!